Is This Plan Available for me?
Windsor Medicare Extra Plans Key Features
Windsor Medicare Extra plans offer affordable premiums and enhanced benefits.
- Low out-of-pocket maximums to limit your cost share
- 100% coverage for Medicare preventive services
- Credentialed Provider Network 40,000 providers strong
- Prescription drug coverage for most plans
- Extra benefits, including fitness and routine vision, for many plans
The best time to look out for your long-term health is today. You can access these preventive services with most Windsor Medicare Extra plans, in most cases, every year and at no cost (office copay may apply).
- Preventive benefits for routine dental, vision and hearing exams
- Annual physical exam
- Colorectal and prostate screenings
- Bone density testing
Care Coordination Services
We pay extra attention to those of you with chronic conditions and even assign Care Coordinators, as needed, who will work with you or your physicians to help achieve the best health possible for you.
- Care Management
- Medication Therapy Management
- Disease Management
Value-Based Extra Benefits
Our special, value-added, unique services are some of our most requested benefits. It is our goal to help you get the care you need, love the extra benefits and added services we provide, and live a healthier, happier life. These extras can help you maintain an active, healthy lifestyle that makes you feel good!
- Over-the-counter health and wellness products delivered right to your door
- Windsor Dental Care for your routine dental needs
- Vision Care by VSP provides you with routine eye exams and eye wear
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program including a gym membership at no extra charge
- SilverSneakers® Steps Program to help you get fit in the comfort of your own home
- Medical Alert Units and Transportation are also included for some of our plans
Windsor Medicare Extra Plans
To find a plan that matches your needs best, please search our Find a Plan tool.
Windsor Medicare Extra traditional Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug options
- Windsor Medicare Extra Emerald Plan (HMO) – No or a low monthly premium, affordable copayments, inexpensive prescription drug costs, fitness, vision and more.
- Windsor Medicare Extra Gold Plan (HMO) – Affordable premium and copayments, inexpensive prescription drug costs, over-the-counter health and wellness products, fitness, medical alert, hearing, vision and more.
Windsor Medicare Extra Dual Eligible Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug options
- Windsor Medicare Extra Comp Plus (HMO SNP) – Exclusive for full dual-eligibles only, full benefit duals do not pay a premium, coordinated state and federal benefits, low prescription drug costs, medical alert, transportation, fitness, vision, dental, hearing and more.
Windsor Medicare Extra Medicare Advantage only, Medicare Advantage without drug coverage
- Windsor Medicare Silver Plan (HMO) – Affordable or no plan premium, low copays, transportation, fitness, vision, hearing and more.
For premiums or more information, find a plan in your area. Not all plans are available in all areas.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance] may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.
Premiums, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.